You can add a new SSL Certificate by:
1. Log into your nuu:bit account.
2. Select Web -> SSL Certificates.
3. Click the orange Add New SSL Certificate button.
4. Enter a certificate name (150 characters max), the public SSL certificate in PEM format, all required intermediate certificates in PEM format, and the private SSL key in PEM format (unencrypted).
5. Click the orange Create SSL Certificate button.
6. Select Domains, and then click the Edit Domain icon.
7. Select SSL Configuration, select your SSL certificate via the SSL Certificate dropdown, and then save the new settings by clicking the orange Publish button.